Chernobyl (Immersive Theatre Experience )
CHERNOBYL – Where were you in 1986?
- Experience the world’s worst nuclear disaster first hand – an immersive theatre experience that puts the audience member in the heart of the control room of the nuclear power plant on April 26th, 1986.
- Immersed in theatre, cinematic visuals, sound effects and actual footage and audio, the viewer will experience events leading up to the core exploding at Chernobyl.
- Feel the tension as Dyatlov and his comrades try to fix the situation all around you. Understand the human cost as we come to experience what radiation poisoning does.
- The closeness of the actors is what makes this show unique.
- The show is based on an original script that remains true to how the events unfolded. The entire evening is sound tracked using a mixture of original music written specifically for the show, as well as actual sections of audio from 1986 for example the evacuation broadcast from the city of Pripyat features, as well as the original phone call made from the power plant to the fire station.
Got a Question?
Is there a dress code?
We do not have a dress code here at Corporation. You’re free to express yourself in any clothing you feel comfortable in (as long as you’re wearing something!)
Can I buy tickets on the door?
Yes. But we heavily advise buying a ticket in advance to ensure your entry as club nights sell out frequently. The venue management reserves the rights to admission into the venue for any reasonable circumstances (such as excessive alcohol consumption, being under the influence of drugs, threatening behavior) even if you have already bought a ticket in advance.
Do you have a cloakroom?
Yes we have a cloakroom for both club nights and live events. It’s £2 per item.
Do you take cash or card?
We take both cash and card on the door and on our bars.
Do you have a lost property?
Yes. Below is the link to our lost property page. Items are kept for 1 month. After this, they are given to charity.
What forms of ID do you accept?
Passport (UK or International) Unexpired
Driving license or provisional license (UK or International) Unexpired
Proof of age cards with PASS Logo on (Citizenship cards)
EU National Identity card unexpired